Five new jobs to apply for in the Alsager area this week
By The Editor
1st Dec 2023 | Local News
It's exciting news for local job seekers and businesses as Alsager Nub News has announced the launch of a brand-new Alsager jobs page
Check out this week's best picks below:
The jobs come from our Alsager jobs page where companies can also advertise their vacancies for a small fee.
Rhythm Time Class Leader
Are you passionate about music and have a heart full of melodies? Do you possess a smile that can light up a room? If so, we are on the lookout for someone special like you to join our Rhythm Time family!
About Rhythm Time: Rhythm Time is dedicated to spreading the joy of music to little ones, providing a fun and engaging environment for children to discover the magic of rhythm and melody. As a Class Leader, you will play a crucial role in creating memorable experiences for both children and their parents, fostering a love for music from an early age.
What We're Looking For:
- Passion for music and a genuine love for working with children.
- Enthusiastic and energetic individuals with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create a lively and interactive atmosphere during classes.
- Reliable, punctual, and committed to delivering high-quality sessions
- Conducting music classes for young children, incorporating interactive activities and games.
- Creating a warm and inviting atmosphere that encourages participation.
- Building positive relationships with both children and parents.
- Introducing a variety of musical concepts and instruments in a creative and age-appropriate manner.
- Attending training sessions to enhance your skills and knowledge.
As a Vehicle Technician reporting into the Aftersales Manager your main responsibilities will be the ongoing service, repair and pre-delivery inspection checks of vehicles. If you have an MOT licence you may be required to carry out MOTs.
Working closely with the Workshop Controller you will work through your allocated jobs and feedback to the front of house Service Advisor team with any additional works or escalation the customer needs to be made aware of.
As part of our service to all our customers we offer a 'see it now' service where we record on camera any work that needs to be completed on customers vehicles as well as vehicle health checks.
The roles requires the you to work 40 hours a week, from Monday to Friday and Saturdays would be paid as overtime.
More about the role:
- Carry out routine service works as per manufacturer guidelines
- Provide additional work detail to customers and/or Service Advisors
- Provide regular work status updates
- Complete pre-delivery inspections on new and used vehicles
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI's, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Dealership requirements
- Accurately complete job cards and DISS reports, including any written descriptions of faults found or repairs completed
Follow the link HERE to apply
Crewe Volkswagen, Third Avenue, Weston Road, Crewe.
As a Sales Executive you'll be selling our full product range of new and used vehicles while delivering market leading customer service to our customers.
Reporting into the Sales Manager it will be your responsibility to handle sales enquiries that maybe face to face, via telephone, internet and email. Process driven you will follow the Swansway sales process to ensure you find solutions that meet our customers needs. You will work towards set targets and key performance indicators.
More about the role
- Selling our full range of vehicles both new and used
- Maintaining customer records and ensuring follow-ups are completed
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are maintained
- Ensuring all sales are fully compliant
- Becoming a brand ambassador
- Marketing of vehicles and pitch display
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Sales process
- KPI management
More about you
- Previous selling experience, ideally car sales
- Process driven with the ability to adapt to new sales processes
- Team player
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- 'Can do' attitude
- Goal orientated
- Must hold a valid driving licence
A bit more about the family
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We're expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don't stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
Want to know more? Here's the link to apply HERE
Year 3 Teaching Assistant
Teaching assistant required - January start
- Year 3 class
- Lovely school
- Full time
Academics are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Year 3 Teaching Assistant to work within one of our lovely primary schools based in Alsager.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the class teacher in delivering engaging and inclusive lessons for Year 3 students click apply for full job details
Interested? Apply HERE
As a kitchen manager, you'll make sure everything in the kitchen runs smoothly during a busy service. You'll know how to get the best out of your team by encouraging and supporting them to work well together, ensuring every dish served is of the highest standards.
Join us at Pub & Carvery, where whatever the weather or occasion, we've got something for everyone with our mix of carvery and classic pub food washed down with a tasty tipple.our carveries include a choice of three 14-hour slow-cook meats and a selection of potatoes and seasonal vegetables where our customers can pile their plates as high as they like.
Interested? Apply HERE
Want to know more about Alsager? Free from clickbait, pop-up ads and unwanted surveys, Alsager Nub News is a quality online newspaper for our town.
You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter here - it features the top five stories of the week