Cocktail of the Week: Bee Sting
By The Editor
9th Feb 2024 | Local Features
Alsager Nub News has joined forces with a regular reader to share a 'Cocktail of the Week' feature, including classics, reinventions of familiar favourites and some wacky inventions unique to Nub News.
This week, Josh is bringing you a Bee Sting - a twist on the Bees Knees cocktail, with a spicy kick for those of you who like it hot.
- 50ml tequila
- 50ml gin
- 50ml lemon juice
- 25ml honey - melted in 25ml water
- slice or two of jalapeño
- muddle the jalepeño and melted honey/water mix in a shaker
- add ice and your wet ingredients
- shake hard until combined and chilled
- strain into a martini glass
- add a wedge of lemon to garnish
Enjoy slowly - this one is pretty strong!
Take a look at last week's cocktail feature here.
Or share your own feature by clicking the 'Nub It' button at the top of the News page.