New jobs to apply for in the Alsager area this week
By The Editor
19th Nov 2023 | Local News
It's exciting news for local job seekers and businesses as Alsager Nub News has announced the launch of a brand-new Alsager jobs page
Check out this week's best picks below:
The jobs come from our Alsager jobs page where companies can also advertise their vacancies for a small fee.
As a Vehicle Technician reporting into the Aftersales Manager your main responsibilities will be the ongoing service, repair and pre-delivery inspection checks of vehicles. If you have an MOT licence you may be required to carry out MOTs.
Working closely with the Workshop Controller you will work through your allocated jobs and feedback to the front of house Service Advisor team with any additional works or escalation the customer needs to be made aware of.
As part of our service to all our customers we offer a 'see it now' service where we record on camera any work that needs to be completed on customers vehicles as well as vehicle health checks.
The roles requires the you to work 40 hours a week, from Monday to Friday and Saturdays would be paid as overtime.
More about the role:
- Carry out routine service works as per manufacturer guidelines
- Provide additional work detail to customers and/or Service Advisors
- Provide regular work status updates
- Complete pre-delivery inspections on new and used vehicles
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI's, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Dealership requirements
- Accurately complete job cards and DISS reports, including any written descriptions of faults found or repairs completed
Crewe Volkswagen, Third Avenue, Weston Road, Crewe.
As a Sales Executive you'll be selling our full product range of new and used vehicles while delivering market leading customer service to our customers.
Reporting into the Sales Manager it will be your responsibility to handle sales enquiries that maybe face to face, via telephone, internet and email. Process driven you will follow the Swansway sales process to ensure you find solutions that meet our customers needs. You will work towards set targets and key performance indicators.
More about the role
- Selling our full range of vehicles both new and used
- Maintaining customer records and ensuring follow-ups are completed
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are maintained
- Ensuring all sales are fully compliant
- Becoming a brand ambassador
- Marketing of vehicles and pitch display
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Sales process
- KPI management
More about you
- Previous selling experience, ideally car sales
- Process driven with the ability to adapt to new sales processes
- Team player
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- 'Can do' attitude
- Goal orientated
- Must hold a valid driving licence
A bit more about the family
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We're expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don't stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
Want to know more? Here's the link to apply here
Commercial Property Solicitor
There's an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor who is 1 - 2 years PQE however, they will look at an NQ should they hold a solid portfolio of experience behind them!
Not only are they a friendly reputable firm, but this is also an excellent opportunity, offering great training and progression within the firm. The client is seeking somebody who has head of department qualities about them.
Due to the training prospects behind them, this is a full office role.They are looking for someone with sound technical knowledge, acquisition, and disposal of land/property, including drafting contract and general planning, sales, and leasebacks.
Offering a very competitive salary from £28,000 - £40,000 for the right candidate and experience. The successful candidate must have at least two years commercial property experience, along with being able to cope under pressure and computer literate.
Want to know more? Here's the link to apply here
A highly motivated part-time estate agent/sales negotiator to complement the fantastic residential sales team in Sandbach working in our well known Bridgfords estate agency.
- Industry leading training and development
- Support to gain your Level 3 qualification in your specialist area
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales through to exchange and completion.
You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
- Preferably an experienced sales person
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties for more than 180 years. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, excellent customer care, and a passion for innovation. Our network of branches are all computer linked, providing our clients access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants across the North.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Here's the link to the advert in our job section here
Graduate Sales Engineer
Internal Pump Sales Engineer is required. The company are the sole UK distributors for the pump manufacturers since 1996. They are the only Speck manufacturers of vacuum, side-channel, regenerative turbine and thermal oil centrifugal pump ranges.
Want to know more? Click this link here
Want to know more about Alsager? Free from clickbait, pop-up ads and unwanted surveys, Alsager Nub News is a quality online newspaper for our town.
You can also sign up for our weekly newsletter here - it features the top five stories of the week